£120 Per Person
Session Duration 3 Hours
What’s included in the price?
All you need to bring is a smile. Be prepared for a fun day full of loads of information and fun and learning as well as most importantly candle making.
Are YOU looking for something new and exciting? Maybe you want to learn a new hobby? Possibly start a side line business to make some extra money? Is it time to give away thoughtful handmade gifts to loved ones? Join over 6000 other who have booked and attended the Candle Making and Decorating workshop this year alone and learn the skill and crafts of candle making and decorating.
Our clients tell us all the time we offer the best crafting workshops in the UK – not to mention the best value.
We have worked with Groupon, Wowcher, Amazon, KGB, Grazia, Closer, ITV, Marie Claire, Hobby Craft and a large rage of celebrity’s to spread the candle making and decoration revolution.
On the half day workshop you will make and take home 4 candles that you will have made and personally decorated!
You will study how to use a quantity of different waxes and scents to create a spectacular cupcake candle and then when you thought it was all over we will teach you 3 gorgeous way to beautify either the exterior of your candles or the containers in which you make the candles.
- Varieties of waxes
- Understanding wicks
- Health and Safety
- Colouring candles correctly
- Using fragrances correctly
- How to effectively ‘recycle’ candle wax
- How to make different types of candles, container, votive and tea light
- Beautification techniques – stamping, glitter, spraying, lace work, garnishing and much more….
Other candle making workshops will teach you how to make one type of candle, for a lower price we aim to ensure you leave will the understanding of not only how to make any type of candle but with any type of wax AND how to decorate them, in THREE different styles! The course will ensure you walk away with knowledge of;
- Glitter Candles
- Glitter containers for candles
- Free standing tall candles
- Scented candles using a range of scents as well and how to blend scents
- Tea Lights in aluminium and glass
- Decorating Container Candles
- A range of different containers that can and can’t be used as containers for candles
- Stamped Candles
- Carved and wax painting candles
- Pattern Printed Candles
You will depart the workshop with an incomparable assortment of handcrafted candles to proudly display or give away as gifts, as well as the knowledge and confidence to create countless more.