£95 Per Person
Session Duration: 1.5 Hours
What’s included in the price?
All you need to bring is a smile. Be prepared for a entertaining workshop full of loads of information and fun and learning as well as most importantly learning to take the art of mindfulness and colouring and drawing and marrying them together.
Are YOU looking for something new and exciting? Maybe you want to learn a new hobby? Is it time to allow some space for yourself and self-love? Join over 3000 others who have joined our crafting revolution.
Our clients tell us all the time we offer the best crafting workshops in the UK – not to mention the best value.
We have worked with Groupon, Wowcher, Amazon, KGB, Grazia, Closer, ITV, Marie Claire, Hobby Craft, cancer research, Radio 1, Balfour Beatty, Westminster University as well as a large range of celebrity’s to spread the Crafting Revolution.
Drawing isn’t just about making marks on a page; drawing leads us into a deeper connection with ourselves and the world around us. Using simple meditation and drawing exercises, discover how an attitude of sincerity and observing can turn drawing into play, into a party of movement, an act of seeing intensely and connecting profoundly with life.
Our fun workshop will help you discover your creativity through mindfulness and drawing. Using simple meditation and drawing exercises, you’ll learn how to move through imaginative blocks caused by over-thinking or self-criticism, and discover how an attitude of self-compassion, openness and awareness turns drawing into release of stress.
- Introduction to Mindful Drawing, including a short sitting meditation
- Mindful drawing exercises to explore our experience of the body and the breath
- Mindful doodling games
- Drawing things: Learning the art of mindful seeing. What drawing and colours actually tell you about your state of mind?
- Exploring spaces: Encountering the world with paper and pen
- Drawing the hand: Discovering the difference between experiencing and thinking
- Drawing people: Drawing as a practice of kindness
- Final meditation and sharing of experience.
We welcome everyone on this course, no age restrictions, no experience required at all.
We will teach methods of how to relax and be aware of what you are actually experiencing in the present moment, uncluttered by thoughts of what you think things look like or being troubled about producing a good image. From this state we will begin to explore creative activities in art.
Benefits of combining Art and Mindfulness
- As a group we learn to pay attention and be more aware and awake. This can help us let go of the ‘baggage’ we bring to doing art activities
- We notice what is happening in the ever living present moment, in and around ourselves –so that we can feel more alive, present and connected
- We discover how to express ourselves creatively in a way which feels authentic for us,rather than trying to create a preconceived idea of ‘good’ art
- Mindful colouring and drawing activities can feed us on our journey of personal development, self discovery and self expression.